Mechanical Licenses

A mechanical license is required to record a “cover” of a song.

Contact to obtain a mechanical license for any Horseshoe Music managed composition, with the following information:

Song Title:
Album Name:
Artist Name:
Label Name (if applicable):
Length of recording:
Date of Release:
Compact Disc (CD) UPC #:
Copies Produced:
Licensee Name:
Licensee Address:
Licensee Phone Number: